- In O Magazine I connect with my elusive inner cheesemaker.
- I talk to Lorrie Moore about her novel A Gate at the Stairs in Tin House.
- On Wisconsin Public Radio’s Wisconsin Life, I climb a tree and get acquainted with deer hunting.
- It’s not easy to get outside the house with a newborn, but the farmers market was my incentive. Also on WPR’s Wisconsin Life.
- On WPR, writer Susanna Daniel and I chat with Veronica Rueckert about writing novels
- For The Forward, I got to know American Girl’s Rebecca Rubin doll.
- In Poets & Writers, I play literary guide to my adopted hometown of Madison.
- Tin House raised the question of male beauty. The answer turned out to be Burt Reynolds.
- What’s an aphrodisiac? Almost never what you hope.
- Is there such a thing as too much booze and seafood?
- The egg is everything.